Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home and Garden Tour....12 Wilcox Residence



This absolutely charming cottage has a whimsical, eclectic feel to it....I loved this kitchen...the painted floor and all the light streaming in....



The owner works for an organic garden designer which has inspired her to create many fanciful "rooms" out of her long narrow backyard....









I am proud to tell you that I remember the name of this variety of rose ..... Hot Cocoa!
I wonder why I remembered that?







Here is Carole who was entranced with this vignette of a little squirrel with succulents on this old grindstone....





I loved the moss in this circular patio....







Vegetables too.....





Fun and games.....they even have a "beach" area next to their hot tub....





The owner of this home is a quilter and she displayed many of her beautiful works of art....







This home was so cheerful and fun.....I felt right at home here....
Just two more homes on the tour.........

3 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

I love the idea of garden rooms and the quilts are a great touch. Sharon

Lisa said...

Great garden, But I love the green door and the black and white floor!! You take great pictures!!
Hugs, Lisa

Anne Marie said...

beautiful!!

I like how she showcased her quilts....